Example Job Summary
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: –
- Supervises, assists and tutors students individually or in small groups.
- Takes charge of special projects and prepares/sets up equipment or exhibits/material for instruction.
- Assists in the maintenance of student records/files such as attendance and test reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:-
- – Five (5) GCE/CXC O’ Level passes include English and Mathematics.
- – Additional learning and experience evidenced by post-O’ level certification, academic or technical, in a relevant discipline.
- – Proficient in the use of computers.